Wednesday, March 10, 2010

With All My Art & Fun Bathtime layouts

The first thing I'd like to show you tonight is a free kit called With All My Art made by Knittinjen. It has fun paper craft animals, paint splats, and other art supplies to highlight all those special art projects your kids make. You can pick it up here.

Here's a layout I made with this kit.


I have a couple bathtime layouts to show you tonight as well. Both were made for challenges at Stuff to Scrap. The first one was done for the scraplift challenge. This wavy template seemed perfect for bath pictures. These pictures of my son are the first ones taken after he was taken off the oxygen and had no stickies on his face. The second one was done for the color challenge. I used a couple of the free kits made for the challenge to create both of the layouts below. The monthly color challenge at Stuff to Scrap is another great place to find some wonderful freebies.

Credits: A Little Fishy by Scraps by Andrea, Beach Bum by Designs by Ashley, Template by Designs by Sweet Mesquite, and Elements on ribbon and duck are from the Bubble Bath Blog Train.

Credits: A Little Fishy by Scraps by Andrea, Beach Bum by Designs by Ashley

Be sure to stop by tomorrow to pick up a free quick page from Seal Scraps' Just My Luck kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment