Saturday, March 6, 2010

Life's Adventure by JW-DigiScraps

JW-Digiscraps is a guest designer this week at DigiDesign Resort; and she has created a new kit to be sold exclusively at this store for the month of March called Life's Adventure. This is a wonderfully versitile kit that works for both more formal and those informal pictures. You can pick up your copy of this kit here. Scroll down to see a few layouts I created with this kit.


I love how this layout turned out. It has a more formal feel and that's exactly what I wanted to showcase in this layout about how special this family is to ours.

And here's a couple of layouts of another playdate at the park. I made the same frame as the green one in the kit by clipping this red paper with the burst to the green frame. Then I applied some 3-D effects to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment