Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lots of Layouts!

I have quite a few layouts to show you today! This first one is of my youngest son sleeping with his sea horse.

Credits: Wish Upon a Star by Kelly Jo's Scraps

This next one I did for the recipe challenge at Stuff to Scrap. You could only use 4 elements!
Credits: Tom My Boy by Dinphy

I made this one for a speed scrap last night.

Credits: ...and beyond by craft-tastrophic

I love this one featuring Brayden on his birthday slide. It was inspired by a speed scrap that I did later.

Credits:Choose the Right by Scraps N Pieces and SAHM Scrapper
Denim band by Denim and Dasies Grand Opening Blog Train

This layout was for the theme challenge at Stuff to Scrap. The theme for this month is romantic comedy. This seemed appropriate! :)

Credits: Our Love Nest by Inspired Designs
Template-Girl Talk February Template

This last layout I have to show you was for the progressive challenge at Enchanted Studio Scraps. I used JW-DigiScraps' Everyday Moments kit again. I love this kit! This kit is a must for your stash. I've already made three layouts with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment