Friday, March 5, 2010

Backyard Fort

For the past couple of days I've been working with Seal Scraps' kit Backyard Fort. This is a great kit for scrapping those outdoor photos or even those indoor guy projects. It has tools, animals, and even a little tree house plan on a scrap of paper. You can find it in her store at Stuff to Scrap. Scroll down to see the two layouts I made with this kit.


I had a lot of fun with this kit! It worked great for some pictures from a playdate at the park. It was in early March of last year, so not too warm yet. I think the little paper kids are just too cute! I made this layout for the font challenge at Stuff to Scrap.


I had to fit quite a few pictures on a second layout because I didn't want to make it a three pager. I like the way it turned out though.

Additional Credits: Font- Pork Chop by Miss Tina's Fonts Template: Le Pingouin Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment