Monday, March 1, 2010

Fun News and New Layouts

I have some fun news today as well as a few new layouts. I've been accepted to Seal Scraps' creative team. Ashley of Seal Scraps is a new Designer Darling at Stuff to Scrap. She has a few things already in her store. I've also become a Gallery Girl for Stuff to Scrap!

Now onto some layouts I've done over the weekend. They are all from challenges at Stuff to Scrap. If you have never been to their forums, they have great challenges that can really inspire and help get those layouts scrapped. This first one was for the February use it or lose it challenge.

Credits: Everyday Moments by Little Red Scraps

Wordart Elegant Word Art by Bethany


This second layout is from the February template challenge. I don't know where this layout might find a home, but before we sold my first and only brand new car, I took some pictures. I can't believe I never took any pictures when I first bought it! Anyway, it wasn't a very practical car for us anymore lol. It sure was pretty though. :)

Credits: Luscious Blue by Delicious Scraps


The last layout I have to show you tonight is from the March desktop challenge. I've never done a desktop challenge before. They always seemed a little intimidating. I just had to try it this time though. They inspiration piece was just perfect for what I like to do on my desktop...a single picture. I learned how to do something new, had a lot of fun, and have a great new desktop to look at when I open my computer!

Credits: University of Michigan Fan Kit by Midnight Scrapping
Calendar by Digi Designs by Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment