Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

My Valentine's Day plans were a bit foiled today, but in the end they turned out alright. Everyone in my house woke up sick today and the baby had a fever. There went our fancy dinner and babysitter. Although things didn't turn out quite like I had expected, we did spent a lovely day together as a family. My husband brought Brayden to the flower shop yesterday to pick out a bouquet, so I had a couple cards and flowers this morning. Scott already got his cards earlier. The kids got a package of goodies from Grandma and Grandpa Groenke in the mail yesterday that they opened that today as well. I also had time to complete a couple scrapbooking layouts. Here's one from last March when we took Brayden to Kidz Plex. I completed this for the word of the week challenge at Stuff to Scrap.
Credits: Choose the Right by Scraps N Pieces and SAHM Scrapper. Template by Armina Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment