Wednesday, February 24, 2010

First Fantasy Layout and Another Layout from A Little One's Love

Well, I tackled my first "fantasy" layout today. I had a couple pictures of my son dressed up with his cowboy stuff, but felt he was out of place in our kitchen where the pictures were taken. I extracted him from the photos and placed him in a more appropriate scene. I put the other picture inside a wanted poster falling to the ground. I'd love to know what you think- good or bad. I can handle it lol.

Credits: Ty the Kid by Kelly Jo's Scraps

I also made another layout using A Little One's Love by JW-DigiScraps. I wanted to scrap the rest of the photos I took for Valentines Day and this is just the perfect kit. I just love all of the different smiles I was able to capture in this shoot!

Here is another preview of the kit which is still available at both Divine Digital and Stuff to Scrap.

1 comment: