Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Little One's Love

Today is the day! JW-DigiScraps has released her new kit A Little One's Love. There are 18 papers and 36 amazing elements. The little animals made from hearts are just adorable! I've already made two layouts with this kit and have more in the works. This is a great Valentine's kit for those of you with boys. It would be great for girls too, but I'm always on the look out for those harder to find kits that can be used with my family of boys. Here's the full preview of Janice's kit. You can pick it up for only $2 until next Saturday at either Divine Digital or Stuff to Scrap. The image is linked to to her Divine Digital boutique.


Here's my first layout to show you. Did I already say how much I love the paper pieced animals? I just had to scrap some pictures of my littlest guy with this outfit. It was just too perfect for this kit! I'm going to work on another page to match this one with the other pictures I took on the same day.



Here's my second layout. My oldest son Brayden really had a great time making Valentine's this year. We made some different paper pieced animals with messages on them for him to give to special people. I could hardly believe how well Janice's kit matched the plans I already had in place! I had planned on making frogs with him and possibly the dogs, but when he asked for a duck for his great aunt and uncle and a tiger for his friend Cannon I really had to think on my feet lol! I took a picture of each one of his creations, cut them out in my image editing software, and used them as added elements to the bottom of my journaling block.


Head over to JW-DigiScraps to take a look at the rest of the CT's inspiration and some detailed pictures of A Little One's Love as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment