Monday, February 15, 2010

Layouts to Share

I have more layouts to share with you tonight. It's winter break around here this week so I have a bit of extra time to work things like scrapbooking! First, I finished a 3 page layout from one of this past summer's hiking and fishing adventures. I experimented with combining text and pictures on this set. I love the gecko I was able to cut out of one of my photos and attach to the layout separately on the third page.








Credits: Take a Hike by Cindy Little at Digital Scrapbook Experts

This next layout is just some random pictures of my son and his friend. I love the colors on this layout. I used a grunge brush for the first time on the blue circle to give it a little more pizazz.

Credits: All Play All Day by The Latest Scoop Too

1 comment: