Sunday, July 10, 2011

Softly by Adriana's Cafe' and a Freebie

Check out this great new kit out today by Adriana's Cafe'.  The color scheme in this kit is absolutely beautiful!  Check it out and grab it while it's still 40% off.  There is also a free add on in the store to use with the Use It or Lose It Challenge at STS.


(When you buy the full ki,t you can use the code AC_CardsSoft_50 to get your cardstocks for only $0.50)


I love this layout I was able to create of my niece.  It really brought out the yellow in the photos!


Here's your freebie!  Enjoy!  Make sure you stop by Adriana's blog for more inspiration and freebies!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jul. 10, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete