Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July BAK's and $2 Tuesday

This month's BAKs feature gardening and farming in a soothing color palette.  I'm in love again!  Remember, if you buy 3 or more BAKs you can save 50% using this code: JULYBAK_BUY3_SAVEHALF 


Here's a look at what Scraps N' Pieces has to offer this month.  They've done tons of pieces that together would make one gigantic kit!






Seal Scraps also has a great element pack this month called Homegrown!


I was so excited to use the BAK pieces this month.  I've only been able to complete two layouts so far, but I'll have tons more coming eventually.  I have lots of photos from Grandpa and Grandma Groenke's farm and garden!  Here's what I've been able to get done so far.




Now for $2 Tuesday Items this week...


Scraps N' Pieces has their National Treasure kit with matching quick pages as well as Proud to be an American in honor of Independence Day and the freedom we have.




Adriana's Cafe has Sizzling Hot this week!


This kit is gorgeous!  Check out the layout I made using this kit for This Scrapper's Got Tallent competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment