Sunday, July 24, 2011

Born To Be Wild by Scraps N' Pieces and a Freebie

Born To Be Wild was made with motocyclists in mind, but is also a great masculine/boy kit and works spectacularly with black and white photos!  You'll love all the black, grey & white elements!  Born To Be Wild will be on sale for $2.50 through Wednesday only.


I wasn't sure what I was going to do with this kit at first, but the options almost seem endless now.  I LOVE both of the layouts I've created with this kit so far!



Here's a cluster frame freebie to get your creative juices going!


5 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 25, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have gone through all the links and like your creative content
    hope everybody will like this..

    Thanks..
    Geometry Tutoring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOOHOO! Your Freebie is featured at Freebie Scrap Garden! Thank You Kindly! Jodiann

    Freebie Scrap Garden

    http://jodianncates.com/

    ReplyDelete