Thursday, May 5, 2011

High School Memories by Scraps N' Pieces

Heidi and Lori have really out done themselves this time.  They are creating custom high school kits for just $6.99!  You just purchace the kit from the store.  Then follow the instructions for e-mailing Lori your school info.  Here's the really cool part.  If you get permission from your school to use their logo, that can also be put in the kit!  If you're from my neck of the woods and would like the Delta High School Panthers Kit I have to show you today, you already have that permission and don't have to do the leg work!  Check it out.


For just $6.99, how cool is that?!  Take a look at a few layouts I've made with it already.  I'll be making tons more in the future.  You'll have to keep an eye on my gallery.  My husband is a coach, so I'll always have sports layouts.  I'll also be working on a high school memory book for my husband's cousin in a few months using this kit.



No comments:

Post a Comment