Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Family History by Scraps N' Pieces and A Wassailing by Seal Scraps

I have two new kits to show you today- one from Scraps N' Pieces and one from Seal Scraps.  Scraps N' Pieces crafted their new kit Family History I Am Doing It for a geneology conference they were involved with.  This kit is great for scrapping all kinds of family memories from past to present.  I love the word art that has been included in this kit!  It's on sale for just $2.50 for the next week.  You can get the matching cardstocks for just $1 with the code: SNPfamilyCardstock.  There is also a free addon in the store which was made for the Use It or Lose It Challenge at Stuff to Scrap.  Here's a look at the full kit and a couple layouts I made with it.




Seal Scraps' new kit is called A Wassailing.  It features one of my favorite things of the holiday season, music!  This kit has everything from carollers to drums, music notes, and bells!  It's on sale for just $2 from now until Christmas day.  You can also pick up a brag book page freebie from Seal Scraps' blog.  Here's a look at the kit and a layout I made with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment