Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Love- Stuff to Scrap December Blog Train Freebie

Are you just loving this blog train?  I am!  I can't wait to scrap all my Christmas pictures this year.  Here's my part.  Enjoy, and make sure you leave some love along the way for all these great Christmas minis!


Luna Rosa's Scraps
Shel Belle Scraps
Tricia's Treasures
Memories by Digital Design
Sweet Maple Diary
Scraps by Andrea
Scrappin Serenity
The Scrappy Kat
Pixiepics and Scraps
Dewdrop Scraps
Scraps N Pieces
Sheri's Scraps      <-----You Are Here
Seal Scraps
Cami Jo Scraps
Let Me Scrapbook!
Giggly Polkadots
Flower Scraps
Nanascraps
Mommy Me Time Scrapper
Long's Life and Loki
MdK Scraps
Saphira's Scrapdesign
Sweet Creations
Designs by Snowlady
Digital Harmony Design Studio
Get 2 Scrappin'

16 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for your wonderful blog train kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for the adorable mini, I especially love the cute reindeer:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, this is a beautiful contribution. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gift - thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Dec. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the awesome kit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your hard work for us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Thank you for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the snowflakes and the reindeer. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much! I love this train!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much. Adorable deer and tree.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for a great kit, Sheri!!!

    ReplyDelete