Thursday, December 2, 2010

December Build a Kits at STS

The December Build a Kits have been released at STS.  Head on over to mix and match your own kit!  Please be patient, I'm sure all the kits are not quite uploaded to the store after the server switch yesterday.  I just had time to post this right now.


Here is the kit Seal Scraps has for this month.  It's a fun retro style Christmas kit called Deck Them Halls.  The kit was named after a quote from the Charlie Brown Christmas movie when Lucy says, "No, no. I mean "Jingle Bells." You know, deck them halls and all that stuff?...No, no. You don't get it at all. I mean "Jingle Bells." You know, Santa Claus and ho-ho-ho, and mistletoe and presents to pretty girls."  I just love the elements in this kit.  Best of all, it's just $1.99!  Here's a look at the kit and a couple layouts I made with it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment