Sunday, May 30, 2010

The One That Got Away

I have a wonderful treat for you today!!  JW-DigiScraps and Seal Scraps have teamed up together to offer this great freebie collab on their blogs this week.  Each day they will each be giving away a part of their kit.  Monday will be the papers, Tuesday the elements, Wednesday the alphas, and Thursday some quick pages from CT members.  Because I create for both of them, I'll have two quick pages for you on Thursday!  Enough talk lol, here are the previews and tons of layouts!  I've been able to do so much with this kit.  It's very versitile.








Can you tell I absolutely love this kit?  I was able to do fishing layouts, vintage looking layouts and even a non fishing layout!  Head on over to JW-DigiScraps' and Seal Scraps' blogs to pick up the papers today and see even more great layouts!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your talents, Great theme, my husband is an avid fisherman. Diane

    ReplyDelete