Sunday, May 9, 2010

Layouts

I thought I would share some layouts I've completed lately with you today too.  I just realized after uploading that more than half of them are from speed scraps lol.  If you haven't tried one before, you should.  You'll love it!!  They are addicting though.  :)

This first one is a celebration of potty training success!

Credits: Potty Time by This Little Missy

This one from when the utility guys were replacing lines and poles right next to our house.

Credits: Road Work by the Scrappy Kat

This next one is just cute lol.

Credits: University of Michigan Fan kit by 3's Enough

Aren't these sunglasses adorable?!

Credits: Hippity Hoppity by Scraps N' Pieces

Here's another Easter layout.  This one is from last year.  This layout was for the font challenge last month at STS.

Credits: Hip Hop Hooray by This Little Missy, Easter Egg Hunt by Digi-designs by Nicole,Jellybean Hunt by Scrapalicious Cereal

This one I did for the quote challenge last month at STS.

Credits: Life's Adventure by JW- DigiScraps

And finally this last one I did for the recipe challenge this month at STS and the shape challenge at Divine Digital.  This picture is from my son's Madagascar birthday party last summer.

Credits: Credits: Birthday Celebration by Scrapalicious Cereal, Circle Template by Digi licious Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment