Monday, May 3, 2010

May BAK and STS Birthday Month

Every month, the designers at Stuff to Scrap work with the same color palette to make mini kits for the store. They are called build a kits.  The colors are the same, but the designers can pick their own theme. Each kit is only $1.99, so you can buy as many pieces as you want to mix and match knowing that the colors will coordinate!  I have two of these kits to show you today!

This first one is from Seal Scraps.  I'm just in love with this kit!  There is a place in the Stuff to Scrap forum for requesting certain types of or themes for kits.  I left a post saying that I would love something to scrap my son's retro, Radio Flyer tricycle he got for Christmas.  Well, Ashley from Seal Scraps already had an idea in her head for doing a Little Red Wagon kit and my post pushed her idea to the front burner and this is what she came up with.   You can pick it up here.


Here are a couple layouts I did with this mini.


The strings and ribbons on this layout are from In His Pocket by Scrapalicious Cereal.

The next kit is from Scraps N' Pieces.  This kit is absolutely adorable and perfect for scrapping those boys in your lives.  I love the layouts I made with this mini!  You can pick up this one here.


Here are the layouts I made with this mini.



Do you love these?  Check out the rest of the STS designer's BAKs here.

Whew, now for other news lol!  Stuff to Scrap is turning one this month!  The whole month of May is one big celebration.  There are prizes, sales, and more.  Check out more info in the flyers below.



Click here to head over to the store for some great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment