Wednesday, October 5, 2011

4 Seasons Fall and a Freebie

Scraps N' Pieces has a new fall kit in stores today.  It's gorgeous!  It will accentuate all your fall photos and works great with photos that have been given a sepia effect.  Another great feature to this kit is that it works great for pictures of men and boys.  It's a pretty kit, but the colors can give it a masculine feel if that's what your going for.  4 Seasons Fall is half off at the Scraps N' Pieces store.  $2.50 for this kit is a steal!  You can also pick it up at My Memories and Stuff to Scrap at the regular price.


Here's what I did with this kit so far.  I say so far because I know it will be used again!  The first is my September topper for the calendars I'll be getting printed.  The second is a layout featuring my oldest son a couple years ago at the pumpkin patch.



I also have a freebie quick page for you from this last layout.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete