Saturday, March 5, 2011

Love of Musice by Scraps N' Pieces

Scraps N' Pieces has a beautiful new kit out this week called Love of Music.  This is a must have kit for music lovers!  It's a very sophisticated and romantic kit as well.  There are many heart and love themed elements as well as music ones.  Love of Music will be on sale for the next week for just $2.50 and you can pick of the matching cardstocks for just $1 using this code: SNPmusicCS$1  Kit preview is linked to the Stuff to Scrap store.



Here are a few layouts I made with this kit.  I don't usually use a whole lot of flowers on my layouts, but I'm totally in love with the ones from this kit!  I love that I was able to get two completely different looks from this kit too!  Both the casual and formal looks are very elegant. 



No comments:

Post a Comment