Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sealed with a Kiss by Seal Scraps

Seal Scraps has a new Valentine's Day kit out called Sealed with a Kiss.  It's a fun, bright kit full of hearts and fun animals.  It's also on sale for just $2.00 until Tuesday... or if you're quick you can get it in three parts for free by going to Ashley's blog.  You'll have to hurry though.  Each part will only be available for 24 hours.


Here's a layout I made with this kit.  I love that little dog!

Here's a freebie quick page for you too!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 11, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I know what is the font name for - Sealed with a Kiss - on the QP's freebie preview? I'd like to have it or buy it if possible, thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The font is CK Ali's Hand. It was free at the time I got it from Creative Keepsakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's the link to that font.
    http://www.lifeartmedia.com/aliedwardsfont

    ReplyDelete