Saturday, February 5, 2011

Imagine by Scraps N' Pieces and a Freebie

Scraps N' Pieces has a wonderful new kit out today called Imagine.  It was inspired by Dr. Seuss and is full of doodly elements and papers!  There is a red fish, a blue fish, some fun hats, and of course some books.  I love the bright colors and whimsy this kit holds!  It's perfect for not only layouts featuring books and reading, but also any layout that needs to portray imagination and fun!   Check it out.  It's on sale for the next week for only $2.50.  You can get the cardstocks for $1 using the code: SNPimagineCS$1 at checkout.  Here's a look at the kit, cardstocks, and a few layouts I've made so far with this kit.



This first layout is of my oldest son after falling asleep while "reading" Green Eggs and Ham.

This next layout shows how well this kit works with just about anything.  I couldn't resist adding a Dr. Seuss-ish title!

And this last layout showcases this great shirt I bought for my boys.  I love all things Dr. Seuss and these shirts were perfect for them!

Check Scraps N' Pieces blog for a fun word art opportunity and check back on Monday for some great freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment