Friday, November 5, 2010

Where Dreams Come True by Scraps N' Pieces, Sale, {i}NDSD Reminder, and a Freebie!

Scraps N' Pieces has a new kit out on this digi-holiday weekend!  Where Dreams Come True was obviously created with certain vacation spots in mind, but it's bright colors also lend itself to many other uses as you can see in my layouts below. This kit is on sale for $2.50 for the next week.  Use the code: SNPmouse$1 to get the matching cardstocks or the Princess Mini for just $1.  Here's a look at the kit and the layouts I created with it.




Here are the layouts I made with this kit.  I just love the bright colors and the wooden little girls and boys!



I also have a great freebie for you to go along with this release.  Make sure you stop by Scraps N' Pieces blog to see what the rest of the ct has created with this kit.  Links will be posted by Sunday morning to pick up even more freebies including a great add on which you can get a preview of below my freebie.



Scraps N' Pieces also has a 50% off sale on all their kits tomorrow only.  Check the flier below for details.


Here's a reminder of {i}NDSD events at STS this weekend too.  The challenges and prizes are wonderful!  Click here to go the forum to check them out.


Wow, that was a lot a stuff!  Have a great weekend scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Quick Page(s) post on Nov. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete