Saturday, November 13, 2010

Two New Kits From JW-DigiScraps

Janice has two new kits out right now.  The first is Retro Spring.  It a girly, pink kit with a retro flare.  It worked great for my baby shower layout an it also had enough blue and brown to make a layout featuring my son and his Valentie's gifts for me.  Here's a look at the kit which is on sale for $2.93 for one week only!


Here are the two layouts I made with this kit.

additional credits: template by Jensen Motley Crew Designs


There's still more!  JW-DigiScraps also has a collab out with Nibbles Skribbles and Scrappy Cocoa called Along the Nile.  It has beautiful patterns, rich colors, and versitle elements that will lend an air of magic to any layout even if it isn't of Eygpt or even the museum!  Along the Nile is on sale now for only $3.25.  Check it out.


This first layout is from this past Mother's Day and the next is of my son playing on the floor.  I just love how rich these colors are!


additional credits: mask by AmyDane Designs

Make sure you check out JW-Digiscraps blog to see what other CT members have done with these two kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment