Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sun Kissed by JW- DigiScraps

Janice of JW- DigiScraps is at it again with another collab called Sun Kissed with Angel Hartline and AnDi Designs.  This is a beautiful collab with lots of flowers, leaves, and ribbons.  Here's a look.


I know what you're thinking. I thought it was a pretty girly kit for scrapping two boys too.  I saw the green though and was absolutely determined to get a boy layout out of this kit.  Well, here's what I got!


It goes to show that so much more can be done with a kit than what first first appears!  Here's a more girly 2nd layout.  I've been working on scrapping a trip I took back in 2003 with a couple of my girl friends and had these great pictures of flowers along the Pacific coastline.  This kit had the perfect color to scrap those shots.

additional credits: Yin Template 146

This collab is 30% off right now at Digital Scrapbooking Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment