Monday, September 6, 2010

All Inked Up by Scraps N' Pieces

Scraps N' Pieces has a new kit out today called All Inked Up.  It's a tattoo kit and is a bit different from a traditional kit from them.  I enjoyed the challenge of working with it and love the layouts I came out with.  Of course it's only $2.50 for the first week and you can pick up the matching cardstocks for just $1 with this code: SNPinkedCS.


 I took a more traditional approach to scrapping this first layout.  My son came out in the living room one day saying, "I'm Getting Bigger."  He had found Daddy's razor in my husband's gym bag which was left on our bed.  Thank goodness he only had a few scratches.  He was so proud to be just like his Daddy.  (We did later talk about how dangerous that was. :) )


On this second layout I really wanted use and showcase the unique side of this kit with the brushes.  What I ended up doing is using a great overlay that's included. Make sure you check out Scraps N' Pieces blog to see what the rest of the CT has done with this kit.  There are some great layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment