Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Speed Scrap Tonight at STS and Layouts to Share

There is a speed scrap at STS tonight. Check the flier for details. If you haven't ever done one before, there're a lot of fun!


I have a few layouts to share with you today as well. This first one I did during a speed scrap.

Credits: In His Pockets by Scrapalicious Cereal

This one I did for the Wow challenge and the desktop challenge. I just changed the size of the background,nmoved things around a bit, and added a callendar for the desktop layout.

Credits: In Like a Lion Out Like a Lamb by The Scrappy Kat, Spring Picnic blog train (basket and kite by Seal Scraps and flowers by me), frog by Charm City Scraps

This last one I did for this month's recipe challenge. One of the tasks was to incorporate 10 papers! I was definately stumped at first, but I love the outcome.

Credits: Pop Shop by A Work in Progress-designs by Viki and Poppylium Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment