Monday, April 5, 2010

Drip Drip Drop and Days of Knights

Seal Scraps has a couple new kits out this week. The first is Drip Drip Drop which was made as an inspiration kit for the Song Lyric Challenge at STS. It's absolutely adorable for all those rainy day pictures! My favorite part of the kit is the stitched overlay that makes your layout look rainy! You can see it in my layout I made for the challenge below the preview. The kit preview is linked to Ashley's store. It's 40% off all month long!


The next kit I have to show you today is a collab between Seal Scraps and Digital Scrap Fun called Days of Knights. It's a freebie they are giving away on their blogs this week only! Not reallly into knights in shining armor you say? Check out my layout below the previews to see what I did with this kit and then head over to Seal Scraps blog to sneak a peek at the rest of her CT's layouts. I'm thinking the castle and the dragon are going to come in quite handy here eventually too. My oldest son is really into dragons right now! The first kit preview is linked to Seal Scraps' blog.

Stop back by Thursday for a freebie quick page!

No comments:

Post a Comment