Friday, January 31, 2014

My Guy Loves Football from Anchored Hearts Studio, Going Solo Templates from Memories by Digital Design, Splitsville Templates from Ponytails Designs, and the January Store Collab Frosted Windowpane!

I've got a lot of great stuff to show you tonight! I mixed and matched a lot of stuff this month so let's get started! First off from Anchored Hearts Studio, My Guy Loves Football. It's that time of year and this kit is perfect for those special football moments. I found sepia and matt photo effects made a great compliment to this kit as well.



I used a couple templates sets from the store for these layouts as well. The first one uses Going Solo templates from Memories by Digital Design and the second one uses Splitsville from Ponytails Designs.


Going Solo is the perfect template set for those single photos! I love every single one of these templates! Here's a couple more layouts using this set! The first layout uses a new kit debueting soon from Scraps N Pieces- Old Fashioned Love. The second used the beautiful January Store Collab- Frosted Windowpane.


The Splitsville Templates from Ponytails Designs are a cluster queen's dream set; but they're also perfect for those of us who tend to be cluster impaired! Here's another layout using this set with Old Fashioned Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment