Thursday, October 10, 2013

Jungle Stories: Safari from Growing Pains Scrapped, Photo Booth Templates from Memories by Digital Design, and 2 Freebies!

Need an animal kit for the zoo or even just some wild times? Jungle Stories: Safari from Growing Pains Scrapped is chuck full of your favorite animals and safari themed items. Check it out.

I thought this kit worked really well for the bazillions of pictures I've taken of my kids in their jungle themed baby stuff.


For that second layout I used a template from Memories by Digital Designs' Photo Boot Templates. They are perfect not only for those photo booth type shots, but anytime you've taken lots of photos. Here's a look at the template set and another layout using Scraps N' Pieces new kit A Debonaire Gentleman releasing today as well.


Each of these designers allowed me to create a freebie for you as well. They are both linked to the SNP blog post where there is a direct download.


No comments:

Post a Comment