Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Featured Designer Grab Bag from Wendy Tunison Designs and a Freebie!

I'm so excited to tell you that Wendy Tunison Designs is the featured designer for the next two weeks at SNP! She has some fun in store for you and I hope you'll have fun playing along with the challenges!



To get things going, her entire store will be 40% off until the end of the month. Whoot!

She also made this awesome grab bag for you! It's only available for 1 week so grab it while it's all bundled up and 50% off!
After that, she'll unpack it and each piece will be available separately at full price.

Here's what I did with the This & That kit and In a Letter Alpha found in this grab bag. I thought it was perfect for my boys' preschool photos!






















There is also a template pack in this grab bag! I used one of the templates and the Save the Date tags along with My Own Mom Kit from Reminisence Designs a new designers at SNP.





















Just take a look at the awesomeness our CT made with this grab bag! 
Stop back by Wendy's blog Friday for some CT goodies!
She may have another goodie up her sleeve for next week but you'll have to wait and see!

In the meantime, you can check her out in the following places...
Her Store
Her Blog
Her Facebook Fan Page
Her Designer Gallery


And of course, there are some fun ways for you to earn a fabulous (up to) $8.00 coupon to her store! Just check out the featured designer thread here.
She'll be hosting a speed scrap this Saturday night too! Be sure to join us!
Wtd-519-ss

Here's that freebie I promised you too!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on May. 17, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete