Sunday, January 15, 2012

Nothin' But Net by Scraps N' Pieces

Scraps N' Pieces has a new kit out today called Nothin' But Net and is great for teens and little boys playing city league as well. Plus, they added some girly stuff to this one for the girl basketball players out there. Check it out. It's on sale for 1/2 off through next Monday at SNP only.  You can also pick it up at STS and MMS at full price.


I was so excited the basketball kit came out right after the shark kit so I could work on my youngest son Rylan's door plaque too.


I realize I'm missing the journaling on this layout, but I don't have it yet, since this kit is a S4H project.  I love how versatile this kit is with both girls and boys basketball.  My husband coaches both, so it's perfect.





No comments:

Post a Comment