Friday, November 18, 2011

Warm Fall Days from Adriana's Cafe, Fall- Autumn Word Art from Fleur De Scrap, and a Freebie!

An oldie but a goodie- Warm Fall Days is great fall kit that can be used with a range of fall photos!  I love the included alpha and word art.


I had a combination assignment this month that included Adriana's kit above in combination with this great word art from Fleur De Scrap called Fall-Autumn Word Art.  It was a little tricky to figure out at first since this word art is only one layer, but it can be pulled apart and clipped to paper using your magic wand tool in PS or PSE or using the cut out studio in DSA2 or CAP like I have.


Check out how I was able to combine these two great products in my pages.  The first page I did for the template challenge this month and the second one I did for the Mash it up challenge.  If you haven't checked out the challenges here, you're missing out.  They're just amazing and full of inspiration this month!



Oh, and Adriana wouldn't let me leave you without offering a freebie, so here's a paper stack using Warm Fall Days.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment