Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Down By The Lily Pad by Scrappin' Serenity & a Freebie!

Down By The Lily Pad is a great outdoor kit featuring pond life and the soothing colors of nature.  You'll love all the different frogs and other water friendly animals in this kit!  You'll have to hurry to catch this kit though.  It retires at the end of the month.  Because it's in the retiring soon bin for a couple more days, you can grab this fabulous kit for just a $1.  With that savings, you'll be able to grab the matching worn paper pack with is just $0.80!  Check it out.  Previews are linked to the store.



I created this first layout documenting the flooding at my In-laws last summer for the August Color challenge.


This second layout was created for the August Scraplift Challenge.  The worn paper pack lends itself well to blending!  I always wonder how people create certain effects on their layouts so here you go: I created circles of the beige paper the same size as my photos as a base to blend them on.  Then I used the soft light blend mode on my photos and duplicated them 3 times to create the saturated blend.


Check out the STS inspiration section of the blog to grab this free cluster!


No comments:

Post a Comment